robot programming software - latest news
Get your robot programming job done faster and easier – or even fully automated. Or automate applications unthinkable without automatic robot programming software.
Millions of robot programs can’t be wrong! Benefit from more automated robot programming and have your automation rapidly
- of high quality
Proven on shop-floors with millions of robot programs generated and executed.
What does AUTOMAPPPS easy robot programming feature:
- Faster robot offline programming
- 100% automatic robot programming in seconds
- Automatic motion planning
- Automatic collision avoidance even in multi-robot systems and line-tracking
- Embedded process know-how with WYSIWYG process simulation and support functions
- Intuitive editing
- Easy robot programming
- CAD-based robot programming and "CAD to path"
- Sensor-based robot programming
- CAM support
- Optimization and scheduling
- Multi robot simulation
- And many other functions
- Robotic applications
- Benefit as a partner or distributor
- Develop own advanced robot products
- Feasibility studies and cycle time analysis
- Layout optimization, cell optimization
- OLP – fast offline programming / CAD-based programming
- Reactive and sensor-based robot programming
- Robot offline programming and simulation software
- Robot simulation and programming services
- Vision-based pick-and-place and bin-picking
Robotic applications programmed with AUTOPMAPPPS robot programming tools. Upper row from left to right: robotic sanding, robot inspection for touch-up (both CAD-based robot programming and simulation), random bin-picking, 3D measurement, powder-coating. Courtesy of: ASIS GmbH, Micro-Epsillon Messtechnik GmbH & CoKG, bsAutomatisierung GmbH, AICON 3D Systems GmbH, Jungheinrich Moosburg AG & Co. KG.
AUTOMAPPPS is a family of robot programming software tools developed by Convergent Information Technologies GmbH. The robot programming software covers fast and easy robot offline programming (OLP), reactive robot programming and robot bin picking. Tens of millions of collision-free robot programs are generated per year for different applications supported, ranging from real-time robotics applications such as spot-repair to painting, grinding, a.s.o.. AUTOMAPPPS software is used for more than 10 years for programming robots fast and reliably in the background. AUTOMAPPPS robot programming tools and robot motion planning supports more than 15 robot producers. The robot programming suite can use CAD data or sensor data of the part. Several process models are provided for embedded process simulation. Deployed applications supported by automatic robot motion-planning and programming include robots for production and service robotics.
AUTOMAPPPS does support planning, simulation and programming of robots of the following brands: ABB robots, AUBO robots, FANUC robots, Hanwha Robots (HCR robots), ITRI robots, SCHUNK robots (with KEBA Controller), KUKA robots, Omron robots, Stäubli robots, Techman (TM) robots, Universal Robots (UR), Yaskawa (Motoman) robots
Furthermore, selected robots are supported in planning and simulation: COMAU, CMA, DENSO, DÜRR, Kawasaki, Lesta, Hyndai, Mitsubishi, Nachi, OTC DAIHEN and others on request.